viernes, 20 de junio de 2014

Get to know me...

Hello blog buddies!
         Ever since I discovered Zoella and ItsJudyslife, I wanted to start a blog.
I wanted a platform where I could talk about many things like:  beauty, life experiences, advice, reviews, and many things that I find very interesting.

First thing is first: I WANT YOU TO KNOW A LITTLE ABOUT ME.
So I am going to do the Get To Know Me Tag :)


1. Do you have a middle name?
• No, I don’t :(

2. What’s your favorite drink?
•  I LOVE water :) Is healthy and keeps me refreshed.

3. What’s your favorite song at the moment?
•  Last love song by ZZ Ward <3

4. What would you name your children?
•  If it’s a girl Mia. If it’s a boy, I have no idea.
5. What’s your favorite subject in school?
•   English
6. Do you participate in any sports?
•   No, I don’t
7. What’s your favorite book?
     •   Anna and the French kiss by Stephanie Perkins
8. What’s your favorite color?
   •    Black, but I also love bright colors!
9. What’s your favorite perfume?
   •   Selena’s Gomez (The purple one)
10. Have any favorite holidays?
   •  Yes, I love almost every holiday :) except for Halloween (I really don’t like scary things!) 
11. Have you been out of the country?
•  Yes!! 
12. Have any favorite stores?
• Yes!! Forever 21 and Aeropostale
13. What’s your favorite movie?
• Harry Potter and the prisoner of Azkaban
14. Have favorite TV. Shows?
   • Pretty Little Liars, The Fosters, Baby Daddy, Once Upon a time.
15. Places you want to visit?
   • England and France :)

                           Tay 

                             ...

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario